At Eudita we know how important the privacy of your data is and we strive to protect it in the most appropriate way. For this reason, we confirm that we have begun to apply the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
These are your main points of relationship with Eudita:
- We will analyze the risks that each data processing may have, which will allow us to decide what security measures we must apply at all times.
- Our systems are designed taking into account the importance that the rights to privacy and personal honor represent for each of the citizens, as well as the nature of the data to which they refer, which means that our systems have contemplated, the privacy and data protection, as a basic and priority objective in the architecture of its systems.
- At Eudita we take all the measures at our disposal to prevent cyberattacks. However, if there were a breach in our security that affected your personal data, we would notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency so that it could help us manage the incident.
Taking these developments into account, we have changed our Data Protection Policy. The essential aspects of the data processing we do have not changed, but we have included more information so that you can know all the details.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for processing your personal data is Eudita AIE Auditors European Association with address C/ Génova Nº3 2º, 28004 Madrid.
How have we obtained your data and what data will we use?
The personal data we process comes from the interested party. Some of these data are:
- E-mail: through it we can communicate with you and keep you informed of the news and updates of our services. You will always have the possibility to unsubscribe from our emails in whole or in part (as you choose).
- Name and Surname / Company name: with these data we can invoice our services or that you invoice us for yours within the platform. It is important that this data is completely real given the legal and fiscal obligations that we must comply with.
- DNI / NIF: as in the previous case, it helps us bill you or bill us for your services.
- Postal / fiscal / social address: it is essential that we know your address for fiscal and logistical purposes.
- Contact telephone number: in order to have better communication with our advertisers, we can ask you for a contact number and thus offer you personalized attention.
What are we going to use your Personal Data for?
We will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Provision of the Service: The processing of your Personal Data is necessary so that we can provide you with our services (the usual services that we provide such as account auditing and consulting). Otherwise, you will not be able to enjoy them.
- Carry out marketing actions: We will use your Personal Data to send you news, products and promotions related to Eudita when we have your explicit consent. In any case, keep in mind that you can unsubscribe from such communications whenever you wish. To do this, you will simply have to click on the "Unsubscribe" link contained in any of the communications.
- Prevent fraud: To prevent potential fraud against you and against Eudita, we have implemented measures that make our Platform a safe place.
How long will we keep your Personal Data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial (professional) relationship is maintained, and/or during the time in which some type of responsibility derived from said legal relationship may be required. At the end of this period, the data will be destroyed and only those essential to attend to the future exercise of possible claims will be kept.
Why is it permissible for us to use your Personal Data?
At Eudita we only use your Personal Data lawfully, as required by the applicable regulations on the matter. For this, we need to have a sufficient legal basis. Next, we indicate what the legal basis is, that is, for what reason it is lawful for us to use your Personal Data for each of the purposes described in the previous section.
- Provide you the Service: Using your Personal Data is necessary to be able to execute the contract that unites us with you from the moment you accept our Terms and Conditions. Otherwise, you will not be able to enjoy the Service.
- Carry out marketing actions: We will use your Personal Data to send you news, offers and promotions based on your profile only if you have given us your consent to do so. The communications that we send you can be made through email, SMS, apps, etc. Remember that you can ask us at any time to stop sending you these personalized communications.
- Prevent fraud: We also understand that Eudita has a legitimate interest in trying to prevent potential fraud related to the Service. This treatment is positive for Eudita and also for you, since it will allow us to use procedures that try to prevent fraudulent use of the Service.
Will we share your Personal Data with third parties?
By accepting these conditions, the interested party expressly consents to the transfer or communication of the data included in the aforementioned file to the companies that make up the EUDITA network in order to offer the best service. In addition, as long as you grant unequivocal and explicit consent, these companies may process your personal data to send you offers and advertising messages. No transfers to third countries are foreseen. The companies that make up the EUDITA network are:
|EUDITA ADVISORY SERVICES, SL||C/ Génova, 3- 2nd floor. 28004-MADRID|
|EUDITA AH AUDITORS 1986, SAP||C/ Génova, 3- 2nd floor. 28004-MADRID|
|EUDITA AP AUDITORS, SL||C/Eguiluz, 2-1st floor. 11403-JEREZ DE LA FRONTERA (CADIZ)|
|EUDITA ATEEX AUDITORES, SL||Avda. Del Valle, 33. 10600-PLASENCIA (CACERES)|
|EUDITA AUDIGRAN, SLP||C/Width of Grace, 5 – 1ºB. 18002-GRENADA|
|EUDITA AUDITEBRO, SA||C/ Marqués de Murrieta, 6 Main Left. 26005-LOGROÑO|
|EUDITA AUDITEC AUDITING TECHNICIANS, SLP||C/ Porta do Sol 7, 5º Office 2. 36202-VIGO (PONTEVEDRA)|
|EUDITA BURGOS A&C ASOCIADOS, SL||Avda. del Cid, nº14-2º. 09005-BURGOS|
|EUDITA CENSORS JURIES, SLP||C/ Lucas de Tuy, nº20- 2ªD. 24001-LEON|
|EUDITA CHECKBAL ASSOCIATED AUDITORS, SL||C/ Jesús, nº13-A Bajo. 07003-PALMA DE MALLORCA|
|EUDITA CUSPIDE AUDITORS, SL||Pl. del Altozano, 6-1ºizda. 02001-ALBACETE|
|EUDITA CYE AUDITORS, SA||C/Granada, 44-3rd right. 29015- MALAGA|
|EUDITA EXELTIA, SL||C/Pelayo, 31-33-2ºB. 35010-LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA|
|EUDITA FAIR VALUE AUDITORS, SL||C/ Magistrate Manuel Artime, 18-1ºdcha. 15004-A CORUÑA|
|EUDITA GMC AUDITORS AND CONSULTANTS, SL||Leonardo da Vinci Street, 20.
Cartuja Science and Technology Park,
|EUDITA LAN AUDITORS, SL||Pl. De los Luceros, 6-1º right. 03003-ALICANTE|
|EUDITA MV CECA FINANCIAL AUDITORS, SL||Ronda de los Tejares, 16 portal 1-4ºA. 14001-CÓRDOBA|
|EUDITA PERSEVIA AUDITORS OF ACCOUNTS, SL||C/Fernando el Católico, 17-6ºA right. 28015-MADRID|
|EUDITA SUMA AUDITORS, SLP||C/Nicolás Soria, nº2-1ºA. 33012-OVIEDO|
|EUDITA VF AUDITORES, SL||C/Pedro Callejo Alonso, 7. 06004-BADAJOZ|
What are your rights in data protection issues?
As a user of Eudita, you have a series of rights so that you can decide and control at all times how we use your Personal Data. You can exercise these rights at any time and free of charge (unless your request is excessive or unfounded). The exercise of such rights will be carried out by means of a written communication to: C/ Génova Nº3 2º, 28004 Madrid, attaching a copy of your DNI or substitute identification document. You may also exercise your rights before any group companies at their respective postal addresses. Likewise, you are informed that the interested parties may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) when they consider their data protection rights violated. In particular, you have the following rights:
- Access. You can ask us to tell you whether or not we are using your Personal Data; In the event that we are using them, we will also transfer additional information to you such as what personal data we have about you, what we are using them for, the entities with which we share them, the period during which we are going to keep your data or if we are carrying out profiles, among other things.
- Rectification. You can ask us to modify some of the Personal Data we have about you so that it is accurate and up to date. In fact, keep in mind that you must keep the Personal Data that appears in your user account updated at all times. You can do it in the "My account" section accessible from the lower menu.
- Suppression. You can ask us to delete the Personal Data we have about you when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we use them, when you withdraw your consent, in the case that we only try to develop purposes based on it.
- Portability. You can ask us to deliver to you directly or to deliver to another entity, whenever technically possible, a structured file, for common use and readable by a computer system, containing the Personal Data related to the contracted products.
- Claim. You can file a claim with the competent data protection control authority. In your case, the competent authority is the following: Spanish Data Protection Agency: