Do not hesitate to ask us at the email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions that may arise while reading this information.
WHO WE ARE
We are Eudita European Association of Auditors AIE with CIF V-84094051 and address at C/ Génova Nº3 2º, 28004 Madrid, owner of the website and responsible for the domain www.eudita.es where we will process your personal data, its uses and its protection.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Depending on how you interact on our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of the Service: The processing of your Personal Data is necessary so that we can provide you with our services (the usual services that we provide such as account auditing and consulting). Otherwise, you will not be able to enjoy them.
- Carry out marketing actions: We will use your Personal Data to send you news, products and promotions related to Eudita when we have your explicit consent. In any case, keep in mind that you can unsubscribe from such communications whenever you wish. To do this, you will simply have to click on the "Unsubscribe" link contained in any of the communications.
- Prevent fraud: To prevent potential fraud against you and against Eudita, we have implemented measures that make our Platform a safe place.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL WE REQUEST FROM YOU?
The data that we will request will be:
Identification data: ID, name, surname, address, email, telephone. Remember that all the data that we request as mandatory are the minimum necessary to be able to provide you with the service or allow you access to certain functionality of the web.
If you decide not to provide this data, we may not be able to provide you with certain services or functionalities.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data comes from the fact that we need to treat them to execute the contract that you accept with us when enjoying our services or functionalities.
There are other reasons such as our interest in answering your questions or requests.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial (professional) relationship is maintained, and/or during the time in which some type of responsibility derived from said legal relationship may be required. At the end of this period, the data will be destroyed and only those essential to attend to the future exercise of possible claims will be kept.
In any other case, your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from your decision to cancel, in case any type of liability could arise.
Once the deadlines have expired, the data will be deleted from our records.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
For the fulfillment of the expressed purposes, your personal data will be communicated to auxiliary service providers that facilitate the management or our legal obligations, such as tax and legal advisory entities and web hosting, among others. Likewise, your personal data may be ceded to companies that are part of the EUDITA network You can request a list of these companies and organizations through our email email@example.com.
We will also transfer your personal data to Public Organizations or Administrations to which we are bound by legal requirement.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Regardless of the legal justification with which we have processed your personal data, you have a series of rights that you can exercise before Eudita European Association of AIE Auditors by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access to your data that we have about you.
- Right to rectify personal data, in case they are not true.
- Right to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so. You can request it by email to email@example.com, attach a copy of your ID.
- When you exercise this right of deletion, we will block your personal data for any type of treatment during the conservation period that we have indicated above. And once it has elapsed, we will proceed to its definitive elimination.
- Right to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
- Right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible.
- You can also file a claim with the data protection control authority, in particular, with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
In the event that we do so, we will notify you by means of an informative banner on the website itself.