Below, we offer information about what cookies are, what type of cookies we use and how you can disable cookies in your browser.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information, including how you use your computer, and can be used to recognize you.
Who can manage cookies?
Own cookies: are those that are collected by EUDITA to provide the service you have requested.
Third-party cookies: are those that are collected and managed by a third party.
Please note that our website may contain links to third party websites. You can decide if you accept their privacy and cookie policies by accessing these sites. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser that we show you in the Cookies Configuration Panel.
For which cookies your express consent is required?
The cookies that require the informed consent of the user, whether they are session or persistent, own or third-party, are:
- Analytics: They capture information for the web analytics systems that are used. They allow to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the web. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising: They are used for the operation of various web advertising services
- Tracking or behavioral advertising: They collect information about the user to show personalized advertising
Technical cookies are therefore excepted:
- "User input" cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance load
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
What type of cookies does this web portal use?
|Cookie||Function||Conservation period||Supplier||provider information|
|Cookie-compliance||Cookie acceptance management (necessary)||Session||EUDITA (own)|
|Analytics (Google Analytics)||Measure user interaction with site content.
They are used to distinguish users and to limit the percentage of requests.
|It can reach 2 years||Google Inc. (third party)||Google Analytics does not show any personal data in the statistical reports and we have configured our account so that your IP address is collected anonymously.
How to disable cookies in your browser? (Cookie Settings Panel)
We provide you with information on how to manage cookies in different browsers:
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy and security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and higher – Private Browsing
Safari 2 and above – Private Browsing
Opera 10.5 and higher – Private Browsing
FireFox 3.5 and higher – Private Browsing
Google Chrome 10 and above – Incognito
How to disable third-party cookies
You should know, however, that if you delete or block EUDITA cookies, the services or content provided on the portal may not work optimally.
We reserve the right to modify this Cookies Policy at any time. It is advisable that you visit it periodically.